WHAT’S NEXT @ ROTORCRAFT ASIA and UNMANNED SYSTEMS ASIA
PROPELLING THE FUTURE OF VERTICAL LIFT
What’s Next @ Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia is a launch-pad for aspiring start-ups to showcase their revolutionary innovations and solutions to potential buyers, partners and corporates in the smart mobility and aviation sectors.
Embracing these innovators as potential growth drivers of the industry, What’s Next brings spotlight to budding entrepreneurs amidst the industry giants. Through the Start-Up Showcase and Pitching Sessions, the programme offers a unique platform for them to interact with industry heavyweights, share ideations and establish new business development leads.
Tap on this platform to explore collaboration opportunities with the industry players and accelerate your growth footprint in the thriving Asia Pacific region.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Start-ups with product or technology of interest to companies in the in the smart mobility and aviation sectors are welcome to participate. These sectors are some of the earliest adopter of technology, and current areas garnering great interest include:
To qualify, the start-up must fulfil the following requirements:
- Less than 5 years in business with a novel and innovative solution to showcase
- Products/Technology are not developed with OEM or external party
- First time exhibitor or has ONLY participated in exhibitions under similar Start-Up Programmes
Note: Organiser reserves the right to accept and reject applications at its sole discretion.
Standard Start-Up Booth
A registration fee of S$500 per exhibition kiosk which includes:
- Opportunity to pitch if selected
- Company logo and profile to be featured on website
- Access to B2B online match-making platform
- Discounted (20%) on all conference delegate passes
Each exhibition kiosk comes with:
- One lockable cabinet
- Fascia board
- One 13amp single phase power point
- A1 Compressed foam at S$100 per unit
- Digital print on counter at $225 per unit
For more information or to book a booth, contact Theresa Gan at firstname.lastname@example.org.