First Wave Of Featured Speakers Announced!
25 Jan 2019
Discover the latest trends and inside knowledge of the industry at Rotorcraft Asia Conference!
In partnership with Asian Sky Media, this year's conference will discuss the future of Asia's rotorcraft market, from the hottest topic on eVTOL, to shaping our future pilots and a deep-dive into the China market. The initial line-up of featured speakers highlights five incredible leaders at the forefront of Asia's rotorcraft business.
- Benjamin R. Lopez, President, INAEC Aviation Corporation
- Tisanu Ratanarat, CEO, SFS Aviation
- Lionel Sinai, Founder & CEO, Ascent Urban Air Mobility
- Nigel Leishman, Executive Vice President, LCI Aviation
- Philip Stransky, Vice President, Sales & Relationship Management — Asia/Australia & Pacific, Waypoint Leasing
1. Leadership Round Table Discussion
CEOs of Asia's leading helicopter operators share the challenges and potential of their home markets, along with their company's expansion plans and insights on the future of the industry.
2. Beating the Traffic: eVTOL, UAS and UBER
Will an UBER business model work for the helicopter industry in Asia? Which countries are most likely to embrace eVTOL and UAS innovations? Find out how Asia can prepare for these new technologies amidst a heavily-regulated environment.
3. Training Pilots for an Unmanned Future
With the growing trend towards unmanned flight systems and the boom of commercial air travel, how can we attract and groom the next generation of helicopter pilots? Listen in on how Asian academies are adopting new VR technologies to power the industry's captains of tomorrow.
Connect with Industry Experts
Don't miss this great opportunity to network with industry experts and join in the discussions that are driving the future of rotorcraft! Secure your conference pass before 28 February 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rates!REGISTER NOW