Tel (65) 6542 8660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Alexander Velovich
Tel: +7 499 615 7028
Fax: +7 499 151 6150
Mr. Helio Galvão Ciffoni
Sapiens Global Pte Ltd
Tel: +55 41 3014 4225
Fax: +55 41 3014 4225
Mr. Derek Staines
EAS Exhibition Services Inc
Tel: +1 905 837 5095
Fax: +1 905 837 1544
Mr. Li Wenbing
Acevision (Beijing) Exhibition Co. Ltd
Tel: +86 10 6447 5223 / 6223 0273
Fax: +86 10 6226 1531
Mr. Kristian Schischke
ECM Expo & Conference Management GmbH
Tel: +49 30 61 78 43 40
Fax: +49 30 61 78 43 49
Mr. David Litvak
Honeycomb SMTM Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: +972 77 524 2565
Fax: +972 9 956 6444
Mr Shu Miya
Tel: +81 3 3522 2555
Fax: +81 3 3522 2550
Mr. Frank Jansen
Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
Tel: +31 79 353 1356
Fax: +31 79 353 1365
Mr. Carl A. Ziegler / Mr. Oliver Mulle
T-Link Management Ltd
Tel: +41 43 268 18 88
Fax: +41 43 288 18 99
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Mr. Russell Hood
Tel: +1 704 837 1980
Fax: +1 704 943 0853
Rotorcraft Asia is organised by Experia Events Pte Ltd, which is engaged in the organising and managing of conferences, exhibitions and related activities that are of strategic national interest. The highly successful Singapore Airshow is recognised as Asia's largest and one of the top three global aerospace and defence exhibitions.
Experia Events also manages the Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC), a world-class multi-dimensional facility built on a sprawling 30-hectare seafront site.
Experia Events portfolio includes:
- Singapore Airshow, Asia's largest aerospace and defence show.
- IMDEX Asia, Asia Pacific's only international event dedicated to maritime defence.
- Rotorcraft Asia – Asia Pacific’s premier helicopter event
- Unmanned Systems Asia – Asia Pacific’s premier unmanned systems event
- Singapore International Water Week, a global platform for policymakers, industry leaders, experts and practitioners in the water world
- World Cities Summit, the global platform for government leaders and industry experts to address liveable and sustainable city challenges, share integrated urban solutions and forge partnerships.
- CleanEnviro Summit Singapore, the global platform for government leaders, policy makers, regulators and industry captains to connect, examine and discover practical solutions to address environmental challenges for tomorrow's cities.
- The Singapore International Robo Expo, the next global marketplace to discover business opportunities, projects and funding availabilities for the adoption of robotics solutions.
Mr Leck Chet Lam was with the SIA Engineering Company for 13 years and held various roles in the Business Development Division. He was Vice President for Business Development in 2004 and then for Line Maintenance in 2009. He was appointed Senior Vice President (Partnership Management & Business Development) in April 2010 and was seconded to Singapore Airlines in November 2011 as Divisional Vice President Engineering (Operations). Thereafter, he returned to SIA Engineering Company in April 2013 as Senior Vice President (Fleet Management & Marketing).
Prior to joining SIA Engineering Company, Mr Leck headed the Transport Engineering Group of the Singapore Economic Development Board. He also served in the Republic of Singapore Air Force as a Defence Engineer.
With almost 30 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing, and project management of exhibitions and conferences, Angelica is one of the pioneers in the MICE industry. Angelica was Group Vice-President with Reed Exhibitions for 19 years and received the Presidential Award, the top award recognising outstanding senior executives in Reed Publishing Group.