Exclusively for you! Free credited Mastercard when you register Now!
Grab your chance to win free credited Mastercard when you register a colleague/business associate!
As a registered participant with Rotorcraft Asia 2017, when you refer a colleague/business associate to register, you stand a chance to win a credited Mastercard Free.
Simply follow these 3 easy steps to claim your chance!
Step 1: Register to be a trade visitor here!
Step 2: Check your inbox for your password to access your visitor centre, and login here
Step 3: Refer a friend under “Manage My Referrals” and you’re done!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only applicable to the referee.
- The Meet in Singapore Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to pre-registered trade visitors/exhibitors (“Visitors”) participating in Rotorcraft Asia 2017, with Unmanned Asia 2017.
- Visitors must meet the eligibility criteria, complete the above online registration and receive a confirmation letter for the redemption (“Eligible Visitors”) to redeem a S$50 Mastercard® pre-paid card (the “Pre-paid card”).
- The following eligibility criteria for the Promotion must be met:
- Pre-registered Visitors arriving from Asia. This includes Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, East Timor, Philippines, Brunei, India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Japan and Korea.
- Stay a minimum of 2 nights at a paid commercial accommodation in Singapore (e.g. hotels, hostels etc.) Please note that accommodation booked via Airbnb cannot qualify.
- Registration for the Promotion is open till 20th April 2017, subject to availability of the Pre-paid cards.
- Each Eligible Visitor will receive one (1) S$50 Pre-paid card.
- To redeem the Pre-paid card(s) (the “Redemption”), Eligible Visitors must present the following documents and proof of identity at the “Meet in Singapore” Redemption Booth located at Rotorcraft Asia 2017 with Unmanned Asia 2017:
- Confirmation e-mail/letter for the respective tradeshow
- Valid trade visitor/exhibitor pass
- Photo Identification (Identification Card, Passport, or Driver’s License - photocopies or images are acceptable)
- Passport, for Visitors traveling into Singapore by other modes of transport (e.g. car, bus, etc.)
- Proof of paid accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights’ stay (reservation confirmation, invoices)
- Redemptions are for Eligible Visitors only, and limited to one Pre-paid Card per Confirmation e-mail/letter, and upon proof of all necessary documents.
- Limited cards are available for this promotion, and are reserved on a first-come-first served basis, only for all successful registrants whom fulfil all the above eligibility criteria.
- Redemptions can only be made Rotorcraft Asia 2017 with Unmanned Asia 2017 at the tradeshow that is relevant to the Confirmation e-mail/letter, and all necessary documents for each Visitor must be presented. Rotorcraft-Asia reserves the right to disallow redemption in the case of incomplete documentation.
- Registrations for the Promotion must be done before the stipulated deadline. On-site registrations will not be entertained.
- Eligible Visitors are responsible for ensuring that all personal particulars and required details submitted for the Promotion are accurate.
- Rotorcraft Asia 2017 with Unmanned Asia 2017 shall not be responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries for the Promotion.
- Rotorcraft Asia 2017 with Unmanned Asia 2017 reserves the right to determine eligibility for the Promotion and Redemption, which shall be conclusive and shall not be challenged in any manner whatsoever.
- All Pre-paid cards are not exchangeable for cash.
- Individual Terms and Conditions shall apply in relation to the Pre-paid Card. Details can be found here: http://www.fevocard.com.sg/terms-and-conditions This promotion is limited to a first-come-first-serve basis, for all visitors of the entire show whom stay a minimum of 2 nights at a paid commercial accommodation, not booked by AirBnb.