Access to and use of this Rotorcraft Asia World Wide Web site ("Site") is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to Experia Events Pte Ltd and Rotorcraft Asia 2017 on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
- This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Experia Events Pte Ltd and Rotorcraft Asia is provided 'AS IS' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
- In no event shall Experia Events Pte Ltd or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at Experia Events's sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. Experia Events reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, Experia Events excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
- The trademarks, tradenames, images, logos and pictures identifying Rotorcraft Asia and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to Experia Events Pte Ltd. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of Experia Events.
- The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to Experia Events's Terms and Conditions and/or other relevant conditions.
- Whilst Experia Events makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
- All data provided by you to Experia Events will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by Experia Events to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the Experia Events services.
- Any person who attends the Rotorcraft Asia grants permission to Experia Events, its employees and agents to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of Rotorcraft Asia, including advertisements for Rotorcraft Asia and its programs.
- These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Singapore.